|Comment||Church, Rectory & School identified in ink. St. Paul’s Church, marked in the bottom left corner, in the centre is what was the Church School. At the top is the Old Hall. The Church, Rectory and School were built by William Rookes Crompton-Stansfield, the Church built as a private chapel for the Stansfield family. It became the Parish Church in 1856, the school was erected in 1846. There is no date for the construction of the Old Hall, but it is the oldest building in the area. Donated by Denis Court.|
Consolidated by Elaine Ellwood. 02 May 2021.
Last updated: 02 May 2021.