Barn Cottage

Barn Cottage Undated
Title Barn Cottage
Date Undated
Location Guiseley
Photo ID I349
Comment This house is located off Town Street, the old building on the right is possibly the old Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. It was built in 1814 and remained in use for worship until a new chapel was built on Oxford Road in 1896. The building was converted into a swimming bath and was also used as a cinema at one time, it was demolished in January 1985.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 06 February 2022.
Last updated: 06 February 2022.

Leave a comment