|Comment||People are gathered for the opening of a new cricket pavilion, in the background is part of the old Larkfield Mill. By 1911 it was occupied by Storey, Evans & Co, with W B Cartwright & Co, manufacturing patent medicines in the rear section of the mill. Donated by Ken & Jean Jones.|
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 16 February 2021.
Last updated: 16 April 2021.