Falkingham and Rothera Garage – 1935

Falkingham and Rothera Garage 1935
Title Falkingham and Rothera Garage
Date 1935
Location Guiseley
Photo ID E069
Comment This garage stood on New Road Side next to the Garden of Remembrance. It was bought by Ernest Lawson in 1937 who built a new garage around it. It was sold in 1981 and is now the site of Rawdon Court offices.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 05 May 2022.
Last updated: 05 May 2022.

Leave a comment