Kirk Lane Mill

Kirk Lane Mill 2014

Title Kirk Lane Mill
Date 2014
Location Yeadon
Photo ID U085
Comment A date stone on the building for 1868, it was owned by the Brown brothers. Photographer Phil Walker.
Kirk Lane Mill 2014

U086 – Kirk lane Mill, 2014.

Kirk Lane Mill – 2014

Outside the mill is an information board listing the various businesses which are based there, including a furniture warehouse for the Safe Haven charity.

Kirk Lane Mill 2014

U087 – Kirk lane Mill, 2014.

Kirk Lane Mill – 2014

View alongside the mill, Yeadon Town Hall can be seen in the distance.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 23 November 2021.
Last updated: 23 November 2021.

Leave a comment