L J Booth Mill

L J Booth Mill 1964/66
Title L J Booth Mill
Date 1964/66
Location Rawdon
Photo ID H471
Comment This mill was originally built by the Thompson family around 1797, and was originally called Low Mill. It was constructed on the Rawdon side of Red Beck so it is close to the Horsforth boundary. Photographer James Farrar, donated by his son David Farrar.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 20 April 2021.
Last updated: 20 April 2021.

Leave a comment