Low Mill Methodist Chapel

Low Mill Methodist Chapel Undated
Title Low Mill Methodist Chapel
Date Undated
Location Rawdon
Photo ID E369
Comment Located on Knott Lane and built in 1874, by William Grey, the then owner of Low Mill. The chapel could only accommodate a small number of people, presumably it was built for the Grey family use. In 1924, the Yeadon Wesleyan Circuit purchased the building for £200, it sold again in 1979 for £2,500 to be used as a private dwelling.
Low Mill Methodist Chapel Undated

F035 – Low Mill Methodist Chapel, Undated.

Low Mill Methodist Chapel – Undated.

Another view of the chapel, though poor quality.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 14 April 2021.
Last updated: 14 April 2021.

Leave a comment