|Title||Milner & Firth|
|Comment||Milner & Firth’s shuttle works began in Bradford in 1866 then later they moved to Yeadon, initially they were located in a section of Manor Mill then moved to a workshop which was situated behind the Robin Hood Inn. In 1930, Duncan Yeadon and Rowland Marshall took the business and moved part of the operation to Killinghall where the wooden section of the shuttles were made. They were then finished in Yeadon until 1958 when the works were demolished for the layout of a new road addressed now as Wells Street.|
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 29 November 2021.
Last updated: 29 November 2021.