|Comment||Restoration of the old tithe barn to be used as a Parish Hall, the man in the white shirt and no waistcoat is Canon Howson. Canon James Francis Howson was Rector of Guiseley 1906-1934. Donated by Lynda Keith.|
I389 – Parish Hall, Undated.
Parish Hall – Undated
This building was the tithe barn used as a Parish Hall for St. Oswald’s Church.
H969 – Parish Hall, c1970s.
Parish Hall – c1970s
Originally an old tithe barn built by Rev. Willougby, Rector of Guiseley 1772-1816. It was converted into a Parish Hall during the time of Canon Howson and was in use until it was burnt down in the 1970s.
Consolidated by Linda Plonka. 08 March 2022.
Last updated: 10 March 2022.