|Comment||Situated at the junction of Harper Lane and Henshaw Lane, this property has been referred to as Bakers Farm. The donor of the photo told AHS that the owners of the property built the 4 semi-detached houses next to it and sold them to what would have been Yeadon UDC. This is echoed by the varied houses on Brooklands Crescent and Brooklands Drive which are below the homes on Harper Lane, some of them erected by private builders and others by Yeadon UDC, a few of the houses built for the Council were sold on completion due to financial difficulties. Donated by Rachel Glynn.|
U159 – Rosebank, 2015.
Rosebank – 2015
Rose Bank is the short row of stone houses located on Harper Lane, to the right is the junction with Henshaw Lane.
Photographer Phil Walker.
John Baker of Rose Bank was a farmer of 19 Acres according to the 1881 Census and farmed 14 acres in 1871. On both of these records his address is Bakers Fold. He did not appear at Rose Bank until 1891.
03 June 2013.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 20 September 2021.
Last updated: 20 September 2021.