St. Andrew’s Church, 1889 – 2015 (2)

St. Andrew's Church 1968

Title St. Andrew’s Church
Date 1968
Location Yeadon
Photo ID R288
Comment A new addition to the church to provide a church institute or parish hall. Photographer Bryan Waite, donated by his family.
St. Andrew's Church 1970

Z45 – St. Andrew’s Church, 1970.

St. Andrew’s Church – 1970

Babies, toddlers, children and adults who were taking part in a Pram Service Outing.

St. Andrew's Church 1999

Y06 – St. Andrew’s Church, 1999.

St. Andrew’s Church – 1999

Image of the church and on the left is the chimney of Banksfield Mill, since demolished.

St. Andrew's Church 1999

E001 – St. Andrew’s Church, 1999.

St. Andrew’s Church – 1999

View from the church gates.

St. Andrew's Church 2015

J318 – St. Andrew’s Church, 2015.

St. Andrew’s Church – 2015

Now no longer  Church of England, the building is under refurbishment as the ‘New Life Community Church.’

Photographer Edwy Harling.

To see further on the New Life Community Church – Please Click Here.

St. Andrew's Church 2015

U179 – St. Andrew’s Church, 2015.

St. Andrew’s Church – 2015

St. Andrew’s Church is vicarage is now a private home.

Photographer Phil Walker.

<< Page 1

Consolidated by Elaine Ellwood. 04 February 2022.
Last updated: 04 February 2022.

Leave a comment