|Title||The Robin Hood Hotel|
|Comment||Football team outside the Robin Hood, they were the winners of the Yeadon Celtic AFC workshop competition, names supplied on the reverse. Donated by Angela & Christopher Luty.|
G656 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 1925.
The Robin Hood Hotel – 1925
FBA175 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 1988.
The Robin Hood Hotel – 1988
This was the Tap Room of the pub, from left to right are Ken Vickery, Keith Waite and Eric ?
Donated by Helen Collings.
C871 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 2016.
The Robin Hood Hotel – 2016
The Robin Hood, recently refurbished and the original pub name restored after a period when it had been called the Tut & Shive.
Photographer Joanne Coultas.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 28 November 2021.
Last updated: 28 November 2021.