W Stott – Draper/Outfitter – 1909

W Stott Draper/Outfitter 1909
Title W Stott
Date 1909
Location Yeadon
Photo ID B324
Comment This draper’s shop was situated next to Rawnsley’s bakehouse which was next to the old Co-op stores, Jack Fulton Frozen Food shop. (July 2012) Willie Stott began selling his goods from a house in Starkeys Fold around 1904. Once every two weeks he would tour local farms and villages on a bicycle to sell his goods. He then moved to a shop which was on the site of the present Liberal Club (July 2012), changing location in 1909 to the premises seen here.

Consolidated by Elaine Ellwood. 09 December 2021.
Last updated: 09 December 2021.

Leave a comment