William Flesher & Sons – 1909

William Flesher & Sons 1909
Title William Flesher & Sons
Date 1909
Location Yeadon
Photo ID M685
Comment William Flesher & Sons, Haw Lane Quarry. The photographer was Shadock of Yeadon. The photo shows the quarry face, a steam crane and stacks of cut stone blocks. Photo courtesy of Stuart, Otley Museum.

Consolidated by Elaine Ellwood. 09 December 2021.
Last updated: 09 December 2021.

Leave a comment