|Comment||John William who was Mr. Slater’s blacksmith. The forge was on Otley Road, Guiseley, Library is built on the site. He also worked for a Yeadon smithy who had premises behind The Clothiers Inn. We think the forge was run by a man called Dooley. John William also worked at Murgatroyds Mill. Born Feb 9th 1897, Died Nov 19th 1978.|
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 31 July 2022.
Last updated: 31 July 2022.