|Comment||The Baldwin family lived at Springfield, the child in front of the mother is a boy, he was wearing a dress, a common practice then until a boy was 4 or 5.|
D954 – Baldwin Family, 1926.
Baldwin Family – 1926
The Baldwin family pose for a wedding photo on Whit Saturday 1926. This was behind the Nag’s Head public house on Rawdon Town Street.
It closed in 1932 and the licence was transferred to the Stone Trough.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 31 May 2022.
Last updated: 31 May 2022.