|Title||Falkingham and Rothera Garage|
|Comment||This garage stood on New Road Side next to the Garden of Remembrance. It was bought by Ernest Lawson in 1937 who built a new garage around it. It was sold in 1981 and is now the site of Rawdon Court offices.|
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 05 May 2022.
Last updated: 09 November 2022 – Image updated.