|A carriage and horses with top hatted coachman are waiting at the entrance to the house. Holmehurst is situated on Cliffe Drive , just off Buckstone Drive. It was once the home of Edmund Wilkinson Bell (1866-1914), he married Mary, the widow of Thomas Milligan. In 1930 part of the house was demolished making it smaller, W B Ives of the Yeadon Mill family lived there.
K225 – Holmehurst, Undated.
Holmehurst – Undated
In the 1930s the property was reduced in size and later became the home of W B Ives of the Manor and Leafield Mills family.
The image was taken on a glass slide by E E Slater of Yeadon.
Now converted to several apartments.
08 February 2014.
Consolidated by Elaine Ellwood. 07 April 2021.
Last updated: 27 October 2022 – Both images updated.