|Title||Christian Science Church|
|Comment||This was the First Christian Science Church.|
This building was originally the Rawdon Friends (Quakers) adult school and dates from 1912. Their Meeting House was/is located on the opposite side of Quakers Lane. The Friends made a significant contribution to local education prior to the advent of state schools. Their school was at Low Green, now a mix of small businesses and homes. The adult school became a Christian Science Church in 1949.
17 March 2018.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 22 April 2021.
Last updated: 19 October 2022 – Image updated.