Please join us on Facebook

Aireborough Historical Society

Contact AHS

Aireborough Historical Society

Contact AHS
Home » Yeadon » Businesses Yeadon » The Robin Hood Hotel

The Robin Hood Hotel

The Robin Hood 1925

Title The Robin Hood Hotel
Date 1925
Location Yeadon
Photo ID G655
Comment Football team outside the Robin Hood, they were the winners of the Yeadon Celtic AFC workshop competition, names supplied on the reverse. Donated by Angela & Christopher Luty.
The Robin Hood 1925

G656 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 1925.

The Robin Hood Hotel – 1925

As above.

The Robin Hood  1988

FBA175 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 1988.

The Robin Hood Hotel – 1988

This was the Tap Room of the pub, from left to right are Ken Vickery, Keith Waite and Eric ?

Donated by Helen Collings.

The Robin Hood 2016

C871 – The Robin Hood Hotel, 2016.

The Robin Hood Hotel – 2016

The Robin Hood, recently refurbished and the original pub name restored after a period when it had been called the Tut & Shive.

Photographer Joanne Coultas.

Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 28 November 2021.
Last updated: 17 January 2023 – All images updated.

Leave a comment