|Date||1890 – 1910|
|Comment||Apperley Lane on the border of Rawdon and Yeadon, as it approaches what is now a roundabout on New Road Side (A65) and the JCT garage (April 2013). In the background, just left of centre the top of Yeadon Town Hall can be seen with the Methodist Chapel in front of it. The Town Hall was opened in 1880 which would suggest a later date for this photograph.|
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 20 July 2021.
Last updated: 27 November 2022 – Image updated.