|Mr Kirk was a wheelwright and blacksmith, listed in the 1908 Kelly’s Directory with premises on the High Street. In front of the building is a traveller’s horse drawn wagon, it is probable that Mr Kirk supplied wheels for Brayshaw’s who were in business on Marshall Street building traveller’s wagons and later caravans.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 03 July 2022.
Last updated: 03 July 2022.