|Title||Douglas & Philip Walker|
|Comment||Standing on the Church Institute chimney wall are Douglas & Philip Walker, recently returned from the Wild West!|
C735 – Douglas & Philip Walker, 1955.
Douglas & Philip Walker – 1955
Douglas and Philip in Manor Square with their dog Bess.
Donated by Philip Walker.
Consolidated by Jack Brayshaw. 17 July 2022.
Last updated: 17 July 2022.