Please join us on Facebook

Aireborough Historical Society

Contact AHS

Aireborough Historical Society

Contact AHS

Bronze Axes

Three bronze axes which were discovered in Cragg Wood in 1867.

St. Peter’s Church Institute

…Val Ryan tells us the purpose of the celebration is unknown. She comments, “It was obviously quite an important…

Parsonage School

An advertisement for a school at the Parsonage of St. Peter’s Church on Rawdon Town Street, there is a line drawing…

Billing Dam

Billing Dam with long distance views in the background.

Car Accident 1909

A crowd has gathered round an upturned vehicle, the location is thought to be New Road Side.

Stone Trough

The Stone Trough Public House, is located on the Harrogate Road, Rawdon.

Storey Evans

Originally this building was part of the old Larkfield Mill situated on Larkfield Road. Storey…